Sunday 9 March 2014

Offline Primavera 6 and Planning Techniques Course – Middle East

Dear everyone, I have received number of requests asking me to prepare an offline course for Oracle Primavera 6 and Planning Techniques. Before starting the course content, I would like to produce myself to whoever did not attend any previous courses with me.


My name is Hany Ismael; I am Civil Engineer graduated in 2003, PMP certified on 2010, and currently studying master in Management of construction and infrastructure project from Liverpool University in UK (Online). I am very interested in project management field, and I have worked as a planning engineer in number of mega projects, which gives me valuable experience in planning and controlling projects. Currently I am working with multi-national companies as a planning manager in a landmark project in Riyadh – Saudi Arabia.



I had created two courses on YouTube (Arabic and English) in Primavera and Excel, and I received amazing feedback from the attendees. Although, the online courses is a great way to lean, but still the offline courses is the main source of learning because of the physical contact and the follow up.primavera course


Arabic Primavera Course Link on YouTube:


http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrAd40FOaF6ZEvmcrYuFri5PEQ27iENvh


English Primavera Course Link on YouTube:


http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrAd40FOaF6Y02ri3jFBNhvgYmWG2GtyQ


My LinkedIn Profile:


http://www.linkedin.com/in/hanyesmael




 


Who should attend the course?


This course is targeting the Planning Engineers, Project Managers, Construction Managers, Site Engineers, and whoever is working on a construction project. If you are interested to create, review, or understand the project management plan including primavera training, you are kindly invited to attend this course.



 


What is different in this course?


Most of the other primavera training courses will only teach you how the menus and tools works on primavera. However, practical life is much more complicated. I believe that whoever is learning the Oracle Primavera program want to be able to create a professional time schedule by the end of the course, and primavera training only is not sufficient to let you do so.


This course is a result of my 11 years of planning experience, I will not only teach you Oracle Primavera Program, I will teach you the Planning Techniques, Skills, and Step by Step how to create a professional detailed time schedule.


Do not worry! It is very easy. You do not need to memorize anything; we are simply learn what we need to lean by the time we need to use ;). In another words, the course structure is to create a detailed time schedule, so we will start creating the time schedule and learn primavera and other tools while we are creating the schedule.


It is not only Primavera: Oracle primavera is such one tool used on planning. However, before you start using this tool, you need to understand; what is the planning? Why we do the planning? How to create an effective planning plan? In addition to primavera, I will teach you the planning and management concepts such as Earned Value Management (EVM), Critical Patch Method (CPM), and Key Performance Index (KPI).


You will create a complete project from A to Z: I will give you a real bill of quantities for an existing project, and gradually you will create a full management plan by yourself. At the end of the course, you will have your own project created by you and reviewed by me.


What you will learn:



  1. Understand the primavera schedules.



  2. Create a detailed time schedules in primavera from the bill of quantities.



  3. Create Cash flow in primavera.



  4. Create Manpower histogram in primavera.



  5. Create Shop Drawings Tracking Log.



  6. Create Materials Tracking Log.



  7. Update the time schedule.



  8. Create the Progress reports based on Earned Value Management (EVM).



  9. Evaluate the project status and identify the critical activities on the project.



  10. Learn how to create graphical reports in Microsoft Excel using primavera data.



  11. Learn the important Excel formulas to accelerate your work.



  12. How to create a professional reports (Weekly / Monthly).


Course Duration: course duration is four weeks, three lectures a week, and each lecture three hours. Total hours is 36 hours.



Bonus Advantagesbonus



  • Successful trainees will be issued a completion certificate in addition to a recommendation in our website www.planningengineer.net. This recommendation will give you a very good chance to be contacted by companies and recruitment agencies are looking for candidates like you.



  • Furthermore, I will recommend excellent trainees personally to firms asking for excellent candidates. Honestly, I would not recommend someone I do not know or worked before with him/her. Therefore, it is good chance for me during the courses to fulfil the recommendations quires I receive regularly from respected companies and from my friends.



  • Finally, I will train and give you a copy of my secret excel sheets, which I am using along with primavera to produce cost, manpower, and productivity control to any project.


 



Where is the course location and when?


I understand the value of your time. Therefore, I am willing to travel anywhere to reach you and teach the course in your location and as per you preferred timing. Since I am a planning manager, and teaching planning techniques, it is my pleasure to create different plans to fits all as per the following:


A: Groups and Companies:


If you are a company or a group of 20+ trainee, then you have the decision to choose the location, date, and timing after the coordination of my schedule. Therefore, please contact me directly.


B: Small Groups and Individuals:


If you are a small group, or at your own, then you need to follow these simple steps as per the following:



  • Register your interest in the course at your preferred country, area, and timing (Day / Night).



  • After reaching a group of 20 in a specific country, area, and timing, you will be informed with the forecast date of the course to confirm your availability.



  • After your confirmation, you will be asked to pay the course fees to confirm your registration.



What is the course fees?


Course fees is very low, this does not mean that the course quality is poor, but it means that I would like the maximum numbers of trainee to get the benefits from this course. The following fees included my fees, transportation, and accommodation. The fees does not include the rent of a training center if required. If necessary to rent a place to perform the training, we will agree about its fees separately before asking you to pay the course fees.


Course Fees for Gulf Countries: 500 U.S $ per trainee.


Course Fees for Egypt: 1000 L.E per trainee.



How to register?



A: Groups and Companies:


Contact me using the following Form





Your Name (required)


Your Email (required)


Subject (required)


Your Message


Attache File (Optional)


captcha






B: Small Groups and Individuals:


Please register your interest in the following form, and I will contact you soon.




C: Check the Groups Creation Progress:


You will find here a percentage of completion for group’s creation per country, area, and timing.


The link will be published after collecting the trainee requests. Please come back to check later.



Offline Primavera 6 and Planning Techniques Course – Middle East

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    The information has been given by this blog,which is very informative and truly helpful,for who are looking for PRIMAVERA TRAINING .cistotech is the best primavera training and placements in Hyderabad.

    ReplyDelete

Planning EngineerPlanning Engineer

مهندس تخطيطمهندس تخطيط

Planification IngénieurPlanification Ingénieur