Wednesday 1 January 2014

Information versus knowledge

Knowing lots of information is something good. However, knowing what to do with this information is the key of success, it is the Knowledge.


Information versus knowledge


I remember my first training course in primavera 3, this course taught me lot of information about the primavera capabilities and characteristics. However, I did not know by this time how to create a time schedule using primavera; I recognized that having the information is not enough; I need the knowledge as well.


When I saw this photo for the first time, it drew my full attention, it really worth 1000 words.



Information versus knowledge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Planning EngineerPlanning Engineer

مهندس تخطيطمهندس تخطيط

Planification IngénieurPlanification Ingénieur