Wednesday 1 January 2014

Ask Me

This Page is for premium users questions and inquiries about any thing related to project management. You can ask me about Primavera tips ,tricks, and trouble shooting. Excel tips ,tricks, and trouble shooting. Advice about project management, or even fast review for your time schedule. The questions i will receive from this page will take first my priority to answer. I will try to give you my best answer or advice withing (3 to 4 working days). I do not guarantee that i have the answer for every question. However, i will do my best to search, research and advice you as the best of my knowledge. Furthermore, I promise to reply every single email i receive, whether i know the answer of it or not.





You need to be logged in to see this part of the content. Please or [ Register ] to access.




 



 



Ask Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Planning EngineerPlanning Engineer

مهندس تخطيطمهندس تخطيط

Planification IngénieurPlanification Ingénieur